The second instalment of the RDA info share highlighted two new RDA Open Calls focusing on Domain Ambassadors and Maintenance Facilities. The info session delved into the details of both calls as well as future RDA funding plans.
Both calls are looking for applicants who can support EOSC – integrating services and expertise – but from distinct angles. Depending on the call, successful applicants will:
- contribute know-how to EOSC, while also benefitting from its services
- ensure EOSC has the necessary resources to provide its core services
- provide long-term maintenance solutions supporting the broader EOSC community
- leverage EOSC services in support of community-driven disciplinary development
- raise awareness and wider engagement in the EOSC community.
You can watch the session below or download the slide deck.