Our sister project DICE-EOSC has organised a webinar on 24 November on the topic of: Availing free-of-charge research data services for scientific communities across Europe.
During this webinar, 4 DICE services were demonstrated, with service providers presenting solutions for finding, sharing and publishing research data. The Virtual Access funding mechanism, through which the European Commission enables researchers and research organisations to access services free of charge (until June 2023), will also be discussed.
Who should attend?
- research organisations
- research community managers
- repository managers.
- 12.00-12.05 CET: Welcome and Introduction (John Favaro, Trust-IT)
- 12.05-12.15 CET: How to receive data services provided by the DICE consortium (Antti Pursula, CSC)
- 12.15-12.45 CET: 4 demonstrations
DOI registration with Datacite (Helena Cousijn, Datacite)
Data storage with HSM (Nadia Tonello, BSC)
Data publishing with B2SHARE (Chris Ariyo, CSC)
Data discovery with B2FIND (Claudia Martens, DKRZ)
- 12.45-13.00 CET: Q&A (John Favaro, Trust-IT)