The 3rd RDA info share has unpacked the details and application criteria for 2 new open calls for RDA Working Groups and RDA Communities of Practice. Both calls are looking for projects capable of providing data and research infrastructure recommendations to accelerate uptake of EOSC resources and broader community engagement.
Participants found out more about the conditions and criteria for both calls. These include, among others:
- thematic and focus areas (e.g. EOSC services, EOSC exchange, interoperability frameworks)
- types of engagement (e.g. community participation, cross-disciplinary, global)
- engagement of new research communities around EOSC (e.g. training and outreach).
Depending on the call, successful applicants have:
- learned about the Working Groups’ and Communities of Practice’s programme, the role they play and envisaged activities
- discussed your ideas for applying to the programme
- learned about future call plans and timelines and have an opportunity to ask questions.
11.00 – 11.05: Welcome & EOSC Future – RDA Open Call Context
11.05 – 11.20: Open Calls Overview: RDA Working Groups and RDA Communities of Practice
11.20 – 11.25: Next RDA Open Calls planned until July 2022
11.25 – 11.45: Questions and Answers
You can watch the session below or download the slide deck.