Ask us anything about data storage on EOSC!
During our first ‘ask me anything’ session, we learned how to access and use data storage services available on the EOSC platform including, among others: online, archive, replicated and synchronised services. We also received step-by-step guidance on onboarding similar services, along with detailed instructions on how to order and use services in this category. The session concluded with 2 examples from an EU-funded project using EOSC data storage resources, followed by a Q&A.
- 14.00-14.05: Welcome & Introduction
- 14.05-14.25: Data storage on the EOSC platform: Type of resources, how to access them, how to make available similar services, Debora Testi, CINECA & DICE Coordinator – Presentation
- 14.25-14.40: Data storage use case
- Using B2Drop as file storage on the cloud for research objects, Raul Palma, PSNC & RELIANCE coordinator – Presentation
- DICE storage services for the Geohazards, Pedro Goncalves, Terradue & RELIANCE – Presentation
- 14.40-15.00: Q&A
During 2022-2023, the ‘ask me anything’ webinars will cover all resource categories on the EOSC portal. You can stay tuned for upcoming webinar dates and topics here.