This workshop aimed to present the procedures to onboard Data sources (Repositories, Scientific Databases, Aggregators, Journal sites, Publisher sites, and CRIS Systems) and Research Products (publication, data, software, or other forms of research outcome or asset useful for research, whose metadata is preserved and made accessible via an EOSC Data Source) in the EOSC Provider Portal, in order to make them discoverable in the EOSC Marketplace.
Participants also learned about the UsageCounts service that allows data source managers to measure and evaluate the usage impact of research products.
It targeted EOSC Providers who own and manage a Data source and may be interested in onboarding them as well as their research products to the EOSC Marketplace.
- EOSC Portal and Onboarding to the EOSC Marketplace
- Procedures to onboard data sources and research products
- Accounting for research products
- Q&A and Final Remarks
- Milica Ševkušić, Project Coordinator, EIFL Open Access Programme, OpenAIRE and EOSC-Future project
- Andreas Czerniak, EOSC Portal Onboarding Team
- Sabeel Shah, EOSC Portal Onboarding Team
- Dimitris Pierrakos, OpenAIRE UsageCounts product manager