Answering research questions with EOSCMarch 10, 2022
Climate Data Scientist Anne Fouilloux and her team were faced with a research question: In France, have there been changes in air quality over the course of the COVID-19 pandemic?
With the help of compute services available through EOSC, Anne was able to search for European air quality data analysis.
Check our infographic and follow Anne as she:
- searches for European air quality data via OpenAIRE|Explore
- selects a software (an EOSC Jupyter notebook)
- orders the notebook on the EOSC marketplace
- accesses and aggregates research from the RELIANCE project
- performs data analysis with air quality data in France
- shares a new research object (via a B2Drop folder).
For more information
This is the first in a series of infographics showcasing how the EOSC platform can complement your research or help you promote your services.
You can read the full article, which includes a detailed breakdown of Anne’s journey as well as some tips on how to make the most of EOSC resources here.Previous News itemNext news item