#EGI2021 was from October 19th until 21st. The conference theme was: “Beyond the Horizon: Shaping the Digital Future”. Throughout the conference, you were able to follow presentations and workshops across the following tracks:
- Delivering services and solutions: Use cases and proven solutions related to services for distributed computing and data analytics. Services and policies for federating data and computing infrastructures.
- Innovating services together: Ideas, concepts, prototypes for joint innovation activities.
- Collaboration across boundaries: Ideas to enhance collaborations and establish new partnerships in a distributed ecosystem. We are eager to listen to success stories on how scientific excellence has been enabled through the federation of national, regional and international e-infrastructures and in particular the EGI Federation.
- Envisioning the future: Specific strategies in compute ecosystems, support for open science or other policy topics.
On Tuesday, October 19th, we had a special EOSC programme: throughout the day and across all tracks, you were able to follow a dedicated EOSC-themed parcours:
- Isabel Campos (CSIC) and Valentino Cavalli (EGI.eu): Bridging from theory to practice with EOSC-Synergy
- Giuseppe La Rocca (EGI.eu): EGI-powered Thematic Services in EOSC
- Ignacio Peluaga and Shreyasvi Natraj (CERN): EOSC Test Suite – Cloud Benchmarking and Validation
- Enol Fernandez (EGI.eu): EOSC Presentations
16.00- 17.30 CEST:
- Matthew Viljoen (EGI.eu), Gergely Sipos (EGI.eu) and Diego Scardaci (EGI.eu): EOSC Future and EOSC-Core
The full programme is available on the EGI2021 Indico page